Best Bang for your buck out there.
By Zak on
2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I can't say enough about the Pathfinder. I read all of the reviews out there. The interior room is smaller than you think, but unless you lug around 4 6'3" adults all the time, you'll be fine. XM radio is great and DOES display the song information, you just have to set it up right. Who cares about fuel economy...it's an SUV! If you're buying it for fuel economy you're not buying the right vehicle. As far as SUVs go, I think the fuel economy is great. Car is priced extremely competitively and has great features. My only complaint thus far is that the sunroof and steering wheel controls do not light up at night. This truck drives like a dream and I have no regrets about my purchase.
Favorite Features
XM radio, powerful V6 engine, exterior styling, easy clean rear cargo compartment, reclining 2nd row seats, BOSE audio, large sunroof.
Suggested Improvements
Add lighted sunroof and steering wheel controls, have middle portion of 2nd row seat recline as well, slightly larger radio display so full song title/artist, etc. can be displayed with channel number when using XM radio.