2006 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Best suv that money can buy
By andrey & molly on 04/18/06 07:25 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

we moved from FL to IN with 2 RWD cars and my wife wanted another SUV for the winter. we also have a 96 Pathfinder with 145K miles.....NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. the natural choice was another pathfinder....but to be fair, we looked at all others and compared. 4Runner, Explorer, Xterra, Trailblazer, etc. Only the Xterra came close. We chose the Pathfinder because of the extra room and could not be more happy. She offers to drive everywhere....ITS LIKE I GOT A CHAUFFER!!!!

Excellent SUV
By Ron Field on 04/16/06 19:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Having had a top of the line 2000 Pathfinder our new Pathfinder, with all the bells and whistles, has been a true joy. We now have two young grandchildren and they love to ride,in the spacious back seat where , have they can easily see out the windows,have their own heat or air, and watch their favorite videos. The dogs are quite content to sit in the third seat or to have the whole cargo area.

Happy with our choice
By Carla on 04/15/06 09:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My husband and I purchased the 2006 Pathfinder LE with Nav & DVD. Fully loaded. Awesome vehicle. Had a G35 coupe, but we sold it after we were married in 2005. Loved all of the features it offered on the G-35; however, it was not practical for a couple who played golf and mtn biked!. We needed a vehicle to pull our boat and to travel. We looked at the X- 5,,,wow,,,,major expensive with the options we wanted. Honda Pilot--really plain jane vehicle would had to upgrade the whole braking and cooling system. Too much trouble. We finally looked at the Pathfinder, wow,,like looking at my G-35. Every option I could dream of and then some. Perfect for us.

Satisfied
By Donna on 04/08/06 18:53 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my pathfinder for about a month now. So far my family and I have been very satisfied with it; relatively smooth ride, awesome horse power, comfortable room, and good gas milage for a SUV. We have been happy with our purchase, and we really enjoy it.

Don't listen to the experts
By Jason on 04/01/06 19:45 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Major manufacturers pay to have their name on the front cover of any magazine as "the truck of the year". You will not be disappointed with this vehicle. Totally refined inside and out, lots of power and will eat for breakfast a 4runner and a hummer will only see dust in their windshield. The only advice is to try one out for yourself and compare to others. Do not listen to the so-called expert.

Great car
By Moustapha on 03/30/06 12:06 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car two weeks ago and I just love it. The driving is great, very classy and the car is well designed from inside and outside.

And the winner is...
By KZ on 03/27/06 15:56 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

With our '99 Toyota 4Runner breeching the 100K mark, it was time to look for a new, more modern SUV. Ride quality, 4- wheeling prowess, and functionality topped the list. The Pathfinder met each of those requirements as a whole better than nearly all of its competitors (and we looked at everything!). 1st and 2nd row seats offer good space and are supportive. The 3rd row is for humans under 5 feet. The 2nd row split works well for access to the 3rd row, but its reclining comfort is compromised by the center portion's non-adjust.. We hit the Jeep trails in Sedona where it proved itself a worthy 4x4. While comparable to our 4Runner, it's ride is far superior. Also more powerful and fuel eff.

Seems great
By catcher10 on 03/21/06 17:07 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just took delivery of an '06 pathfinder LE with everything but leather. Comfortable, great stereo. Absolutely flies on the highway. Lots of room with the third row of seats down. Got an excellent deal on a lease and this vehicle beats anything I looked at before deciding on it.

made glad
By jdiner on 03/07/06 00:22 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Initial sqeak in dash quickly corrected by dealer-[the emergency brake pedal/lever required lubrication]. Everything since Perfect! Have previously owned two 4 runners, a pathfinder and an envoy-all good! The 06 pathfinder clearly The Best!

Awesome vehicle
By BRYAN on 03/02/06 06:01 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Owned two pathefinders , 2003 and 2006 never had a warranty repair yet on either. Never needed brakes on the 2003 yet with 36,000 miles , just replaced tires once. Great vehicles. Nissan could inmprove rear end styling on the new 06 pathfinder, but i still love it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.