2005 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: this is a lemon...trying to ma

2005 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

LE 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

this is a lemon...trying to make lemonade
By autophitie on

2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Please research this vehicle...read reviews..and purchase something else for the safety of yourself, your family and other drivers on the road. I had a 2005 Pathfinder, bought it used was happy driving it despite the finicky trans which always seemed okay as long as I continued my dutiful trips to the dealer for service...I had just purchased new tires and brakes for the vehicle which I paid cash for at the time and wham at just over 102K mi the transmission went. It was acting up for a few days with my kids in the car I only ventured to work and daycare ASAP got to to the shop..thankfully no one was injured when I was driving this vehicle...

cup holders, navigation

better customer service, informed technicians which might alert you to potential safety concerns regarding this vehicle. Nissan cannot go back in time and undo the transmission/radiator leakage problem but they could do right by their customers moving forward.