2005 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
New owner
By lfefernandez on 11/16/04 14:11 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Even though this is my first day with my new 2005 pathfinder, this SUV is perfect size, perfect shape. I have the LE and is everything you want in a vehicle, its got power, room for 7, video entertainment system, independent suspension (which makes it way comfortable), 6 CD changer with a BOSE audio system, heated seats, dual temperature control, sunroof, lots of storage, and a little better gas mileage than my previous 2000 Nissan Xterra. I have nothing to envy other SUV's, this is what I wanted Nissan to bring to the market and 7 seater, not so big, afordable, awsome SUV.

Nissan got it right with this Pathfinder
By Boltsfan on 11/15/04 21:10 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had mine a week and absolutely love driving it. The 4Runner and Sorento were both possible options but factoring in performance and all features, it was an easy choice.

Love it !
By Jeff Johnson on 11/15/04 20:06 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE Off Road 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This SUV feels VERY tight and smooth while driving,city or highway.That tells me that it was made with quality in mind.Looking around it,inside and out, you really see how well made it is.

la creme de la creme
By the viking on 11/15/04 19:47 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE Off Road Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have taken my time to sit inside the new pathfinder to explore it at first then test drove it for at least half an hour. I realize it's the best to buy this season because it offers any and everything you desire in a vehicle .contrary to the old nissan vehicles, the inside doesn't look cheap any longer and the power for a 6 cylinder can't be outmeasured .It's the best out there.

la creme de la creme
By Eric the red on 11/15/04 19:46 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE Off Road Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

pathfinder24
By k miller on 11/14/04 09:29 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd pathfinder, and i feel this is the best so far.comfortable, functional and fit and finish is perfect I love my pathfinder.

NEw Pathfinder
By ETHOMAS on 11/13/04 23:10 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just purchased a new 05 SE. It rides better than my 01 se that I traded. I got the Comfort & Premium packages. It is much better than my 01.

AWESOME SUV!
By Cali_guy76 on 11/12/04 00:08 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this SUV on 7 Nov and fell in love with it! My wife and myself looked at many other SUV's and found this one to be the best overall...You cant beat the price for what you get. We compared the Honda Pilot, Saturn Vue, and the Toyota 4Runner. The Pathfinder was better than all of them!!! We bought the Pathfinder SE with everything but the DVD and paid $27,700 +tax&lic. We love our Pathfinder and hope to keep it 10+ years!!!!

A Cut above the rest of the pack
By julwal on 11/11/04 21:31 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Owned for about two weeks, Very impressed with this newly designed Pathfinder. Design is very clean, with modern looks, but still gives the suv rugged feel. Driving impressions are very good, alot of power on tap, great VQ engine, sounds great when driving, but is not too loud due to the well insulated and designed cabin. Very quiet a high speed. Good handling around twisty roads, suspension seems to work very well on this newly introduced truck platform. Good storage and seating options. Plenty of room in second row seating even when driver seat is all the way back. 3rd row seating in ok, probably comfortable for kids. Huge size trunk

Performance Rules
By hilljo on 11/11/04 13:31 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Performance is King, and this Pathfinder rules. The most horsepower in its class equals a happy camper. Traded an Acura MDX, and it feels really good to be back in a truck SUV and away from a car SUV. The ride is very, very good for a truck SUV. The extra horsepower offsets any and all negatives, plus it just plain looks great. The Bose sound system with 9 speakers is also nice. Laying down all of the rear seats is slightly cumbersome.