Used 2005 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

Excellent SUV
By Jason

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent SUV. I have had many different SUV's and this by far outperforms any of them. When I first went to Nissan, I was interested in a Murano. However, the Murano did not have a lot of power compared to the Pathfinder. The Pathfinder sounds mean. That is great. It also has an agressive looking exterior. The interior is very well designed and user friendly. The Bose stereo system is excellent. The Pathfinder drives great and is very comfortable. This was an excellent purchase and I would recommend it to everyone.

Favorite Features

Engine power, ride, Bose stereo, and room

Suggested Improvements

None

Happy 2005 Pathfinder Owner
By 2005 Pathfinder

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SUV XE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love the ride! Smooth, very similiar to a standard ride vs. a truck ride. Although, the traction can be a bit rough over uneven roadways. The 3rd row/7 pass. feature is awesome, the 3rd row is a bit tight for adults. Plenty of room in the second row. Overall, interior is pretty roomy. The 2nd bench/middle seat is nice and roomy with two car seats on either sides.

Favorite Features

Exterior design by far better design than previos years! Love the rear hatch window opening. Driver seat very comfy, instrument panel/controls easy to reach.

Suggested Improvements

I have to admit I'm one who likes adjustable/pivot headrests even as a standard feature, automatic door locks upon gear shift/start up and allowing 3rd row seats to recline for better comfort.

The best of the Best
By Pedro Claudio

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car was the best thing that ever happened to me. I had a chevy before and it fell apart on me and it was a 200 chevy astro conversion and i traded it for the nissan pathfinder. And this tuck has a beautiful ride very powerful good on gas and comfortable to drive with the family or even step on the gas once in a while.

Favorite Features

I love the 9 speaker with subwoofer Bose system and the beautiful ride it gives u and the look of it. And the seats r very comfortable to sit on.

Suggested Improvements

The sound system would sound better with 2 subwoofers and if it was better on gas that would be nice.

Still love our SE!
By 07Anne13

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This SUV handles great and looks great too! Have been very happy with everything except rattles and squeaks. It's making some chirping sounds and the brakes also make a horrible squeaking noise when we reverse. I can't complain about the gas mileage because I knew what I was getting into when we bought it. We are averaging about 15-16 in the city and 18-19 on the highway. The acceleration and handling are top notch. It also has a really good turn radius- It can handle just about any tight spot.

Favorite Features

Exterior, handling, acceleration, Interior size, BOSE stereo, still fun to drive after 4k miles.

Suggested Improvements

Sounds like I'm not the only one with rattle and squeaks. Would be nice if the back door was easier to get down and close.

Nissan is
By M.Ochoa

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My mom always told me to get a Nissan Pathfinder, but I wasn't really interested in buying a Nissan. Not sure why, at first it was the style of the SUV's, didn't really like it. Well my mom took me to Universal Auto Nissan and I got a better look at them. She convinced me to go, as soon as I saw the 2005 Pathfinder I fell in Love with it. It's fully loaded, leather interior, sun roof, air conditioning throught out the truck. Love the way my music sounds. I espicially Love the color (silvertone blue). It drives smooth with power. It's very comfortable. Since I got my 2005 Pathfinder I have been spreading the word. I just Love it and regret not getting it sooner. Thanks Nissan