2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
This Is My Second Pathfinder
By TLG on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Had a '94 Pathfinder that I just gave to my son and bought a 2004 because I never had a moment of trouble with the previous car. This one drives smoothly like a ca. The cabin air filter is wonderful as is the POP package extras I could drive forever. Lots of comfort. This car is powerful and gets me onto the highway without hesitation. No problem with room in the back. The dealer was great too. I'll be buying my third Pathfinder in ten years.

New Pathfinder Review
By rixy716 on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great vehicle! It's powerful, comfortable, and fun to drive. It's excellent in the snow. It's also great looking. This is the third Nissan I have owned in a row. I've never had to do anything but change the oil every 3000 miles.

The Great White Path
By CharleyAngel on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Nissan Pathfinder and I love this vehicle. The drive is smooth, the ride is fun and it satisfies my urge to rule the road in style. It runs our of gas too fast but that's because Texas is so big and I love visitng all the malls in the area. I would recommend this car to singles and especially working moms. Thanks

Great SUV
By C. Hernandez on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best SUV I've driven, won't drive any thing else but a NISSAN they are great vehicles.

Good Car
By ANT313 on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have the car for almost 2 years now (IT IS A 2002) and there are only 2 complaints that i have, #1 I have gone through 5 radio's, (under my warranty) the C.D. player does nothing but skip, the C.D. could be brand new and it skips for no reason. #2 the windows occassionally rattle. So I am putting in a new radio ( not a remanufactured one that Nissan gives you ) and I occassionally hear rattle , besides that I Love my Truck!

Great SUV
By jondee on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Platinum 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the third SUV we've owned. The last one was repurched by GM under the lemon law. Have only owned this one for a short time but love every thing about it so far. Ride is a little stiffer than the last SUV which seamed to roll on corners. Hope we have better luck with this one.

My Pathfinder,a joy to drive
By HarryO on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My new Pathfinder is a real joy to drive,It's tight,tough and very responsive. Yet it's smooth,quiet and comfortable. I can sense that this little SUV is very well built. I was looking for a good all around vehicle when I found this little prize and I couldn't be happier!

a
By abu ali on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Good ride, not so good fuel consumption, not enough leg room for the second row

Pathfinder
By BL2003 on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had mine for 6 months, but I've had absolutely no problems. All reviews that I've read online and discussion boards indicate that the Pathfinder is an extremely reliable vehicle. 3.5 V6 also has tons of power making the vehicle really great to drive. Check with the dealer, mine came down thousands off the sticker price. This is a fantastic underrated vehicle.

Nissan Pathfinder -
By pbartunek on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Platinum 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second path finder - both have been excellent vehicles... I have owned more than 35 cars through out my life and these two have been among the most reliable and fun to drive.