2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
The Most "Car Like" SUV on the Market!!
By masssteve on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Handles like a car! Very fast and handles turns with no body roll! Dealer was excellent also, very knowlegable, curtious, and friendly. Visited quite a few and would never buy from any other dealer but Kelly of Lynnfield.

Nissan Pathfinder
By bigmama on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I gave up 2000 Durango for my Pathfinder, thinking I was going to get better gas mileage, and to my surprize, the Durango had better gas mileage then the Pathfinder! I am very disapointed in the gas mileage, if I am lucky, I get about 220 miles to a gallon of gas, that is only 11 miles to the gallon. that sucks.

It Is Lovely
By Nguyen on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have been driving Nissan for a long time, mostly car though. But this is wonderful, the SUV isnice, the drive is good... U have to try it

First Nissan Owned
By CRE on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

What a great vehicle which has been underrated by the press. This SUV is very well engineered inside and out and appears to be solidly constructed (owned for 3 months). It drives very well for an SUV and even handles better than many cars on the road. The purchase process with the Nissan dealer was better than I ever imagined buying a new car could be.

It is LOVELY
By TommeeNguyen on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have had several SUV in the past, and this is the niciest one ever, the carlike hanndling, smooth drive everywhere you go, powerful engine and the features are easy to operated...

A few minor changes & it would be great!
By J. Ro on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Platinum 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have been driving my new 2003 Pathfinder LE for almost a year now and I love it. The overall exterior and interior styling is what attraced me to it most. Everything inside is easy to read and very easy on the eye. I also have a 17 foot Four Winns speed boat that it tows with ease. You can actually fold down the rear seats, tilt the front seats all the way back (right up to the rear seat) and you have yourself a very comfortable bed.

Good Solid SUV
By ykwim bbb on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Platinum 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

All around this car is solid. Good design inside and out. Great feel when driving. More than enough power when you need it. Very comforable in the front and back seats. My first SUV and my wife and I love it.

New Pathfinder
By IlikeNissan on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Platinum 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is our second Pathfinder. Our first SE was two-wheel drive, which was sufficient until we moved to Colorado.... we have been so pleased with the Pathfinder performance that we bought the Limited (4WD). We have towed an occasional small trailer, or sometimes a small boat in mountains, and its effortless with this vehicle. Handling in snowstorms, even on hills, has been excellent. Lot of standard items, even in the basic Pathfinder.

k
By hamp13 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Platinum 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Third row would be a plus. only downfall of the vehicle. much more power than my 99se 3.0...second pathfinder in 5 years... that is statment enough

great suv
By playa on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Platinum Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great SUV the total package is up there with the best!