2004 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Overall a Very Classy and Reliable SUV
By 542keith on 05/25/06 19:55 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE Platinum Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The body's bold, classy, and muscular lines as well as the very well appointed and up-scale interior are like no other SUV and really attracted us. We went Nissan again for the third time!! The power, comfort, and handling are great. This SUV has great materials as well as fit and finish. After 28000 very hard miles the only problem to date is that the rear drum brakes squeal when cold. An easy fix. The gas mileage is about average but the tank should be a little bigger for more range. The rear seat is a little cramped for 6- footers. Great otherwise. Rear storage is good. If you want a classy but reliable SUV pick this one!!!

A few detailed changes for a perfect 10
By Marty T on 06/18/05 10:43 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE Platinum Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Absolutely love to drive this SUV with car like features. Handling is great, quiet ride and ok fuel comsumption. Definetly needs rear hatch release instead of glass release only or ability to open glass from back of vehicle without using driver side release.

I like mine
By ben-nissan on 11/15/04 20:30 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE Platinum Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have put 1500 miles on mine and I have concluded that "I like it". It has power, comfort simple to operate and handles very well. Great for hurricanes and remodeling. It can easily haul 12 sheets of plywood or sheetrock if you fold the rear seat down and lay 2 2x4s on the top of the folded read seat back - I was unable to do that with the Durango or 4-Runner. Only thing I'd change is the location of the oil filter. Its a bear to get to. Great little vehicle.

Nissan Platinum Edition
By brlouisianatreasures on 11/07/04 07:49 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE Platinum Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Have nothing but wonderful things to report about my Pathfinder. It is my first SUV and I could not be more pleased with its comfort. Am particularly happy with the way it drives---frankly, it is MUCH easier to handle than the Grand Marquis I traded! The performance is magnificent.....very powerful, smooth ride, and no problems todate. The interior is so comfortable and roomy; love the sun roof! Second-row seat folds down. GORGEOUS luminous gold....It is my LSU Fightin' Tigers vehicle!

Fantastic SUV!
By geeman99 on 09/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE Platinum Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Wow! 'Got the superblack color and it's like a limo! Powerful, quiet, smooth ride and handles great! I recently moved - now have a 45 minute commute but look forward to the drive every morning and and every evening! Best vehicle I've every owned. Highly recommend!

I love this car
By EricaJane on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE Platinum Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great car, fast, sporty. I feel like I am in a luxury automobile with the leather and wood interior.

great suv
By playa on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE Platinum Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great SUV the total package is up there with the best!