2003 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Not pleased with my purchase

2003 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

Not pleased with my purchase
By me on

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I traded in a 95 Cadillac and a 99 Tahoe. Iím really disappointed with this vehicle, not even a week after I bought it, I had the a.c. compressor go out and there was an exhaust leak. Now when I accelerate it still sounds like thereís an exhaust leak and lacks the get up when I step on the gas. The other thing with it there's something loose that rattles when I'm driving. The driver seat is really uncomfortable, the room in this vehicle is very limited to what I'm used to when I had my Tahoe, even my Brougham had more room than this Pathfinder. I'm regretting this purchase would not purchase another one, I should've gone with the Toyota 4Runner at least its reputation is a heck of a lot better.

Fuel economy, the seating improve your exhaust problem. It's nice to have a Bose system but if you want to replace it cost way too much. And a 2003 to have the A.C. go out at only 5 yrs is not good.