2003 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Completely Satisfied!

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Review

Completely Satisfied!
By mahipalc on

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am completely satisfied with my brand new 03 Pathfinder LE. I waited to write this review until I went on a recent 1200 mile trip to the mountains to see more of this car's performance in tough conditions. One word, Excellent. Safe, solid, comfortable and fun to drive. Though the mileage is poor it is improving all the time. It definitely lacks some of the nice little features that the JGC I previously owned had like the trip computer and powerlumbar support but who cares when you are getting such a solid reliability and comfort in exchange. I just love the car, period.

Ride, driving this SUV is a joy. Bose (though I dont think its the best in the segment and Nissan can do better), interior(except the tight rear), climate control and halogen head lamps.

Ofcourse, gas mileage and the rear seat room. I had a problem with the power windows within the first two weeks of purchase which the dealer fixed in two visits.