2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
First Car
By MAR on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The pathfinder is my first car and i am very happy with my choice. Fun to drive looks great on the road and don't have to worry about my safety like i would in a small vehicle.

Great SUV
By Delight on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I call my pathfinder " Big Sexy". And that is just what it is. It is a cool and sexy truck. When I am out for play or on a date it fits my personality. It is also very durable. I had to from my four bedroom home in about 2 days. Lets just say the only thing I did not move in the Sexy Mobil was my washer and dryer! In short.. I love my truck

Solid Truck!
By TruckMan123 on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

No major complaints, this is a very solid truck, superior build quality for its class and even for luxury SUV'S. Excellent power...was looking into a V8 Explorer or a V8 Grand Cherokee, but went with the Pathfinder because it felt just as powerful. I wish I boought the LE.

the best
By loverboy on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

the best suv that you can have

Completely Satisfied!
By mahipalc on 09/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am completely satisfied with my brand new 03 Pathfinder LE. I waited to write this review until I went on a recent 1200 mile trip to the mountains to see more of this car's performance in tough conditions. One word, Excellent. Safe, solid, comfortable and fun to drive. Though the mileage is poor it is improving all the time. It definitely lacks some of the nice little features that the JGC I previously owned had like the trip computer and powerlumbar support but who cares when you are getting such a solid reliability and comfort in exchange. I just love the car, period.

Nice
By April Summerall on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

2nd one....drives like a car

former Explorer owner
By GOMizzou on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a well made SUV (still make them in Japan for now) and I couldn't be happier with this car. The LE interior is very close to the Infiniti version of this car. I have the traction control option and tire pressure monitor as well.

2003 Pathfinder is Excellent
By Exc. Choice kfk on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The 2003 Pathfinder rides excellent. I also own a 2000 Durango and I would say they are both top in their class !! Tried many other SUV's and for a growing family Nissan is the right choice - - - We are NOT a Mini-Van family. :-)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SE SUV
By Dave/Robin on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We searched around for 2 years looking for the right vehicle for a family who has children that participate in traveling sports (softball, bowling, volleyball, etc). This vehicle fits like a glove for us in roominess, comfort and overall comfort. We had a great test drive and had a good experience with the Nissan dealer in Salem. We liked the styling and color (light blue) of the vehicle. Very good vehicle for the traveling family :)

I LOVE IT!!
By Dawn1973 on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am actually in love with my pathfinder. It's reliability and style are second to none.