2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Great vehicle with few errors
By felix183333 on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I only own nissans and I judge them all and follow the improvements as they develop. I normally buy a nissan about every three years and have owned nissan trucks, sentras, altimas, maximas and pathfinders. Nissan, I can say is a corpration that is for the consumer and puts its best foot froward to please it's buyers.

Still the Best SUV
By Diny on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've own Pathfinders since 1990.. and today, still is the best SUV on the market. Excellent acceleration, superior handling and when it comes to drive like a car none beats it. Also awsome handling under extreme conditions such as towing and off-road. Cannot be bother by fuel mileage for a mid to large V6-240 hp engine.

Linda's Path
By nayaep on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy the power on this vehicle and the solid construction. It does not feel large and clunky like most trucks but agile and quick. I find it roomy and comfortable without feeling overwhelming.

pathfinder
By gross on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

great all around use suv

FUN TO DRIVE AND LOOKS GREAT
By BABOSA on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

LETS SEE I LOCK AT THE HIGHLANDER,4RUNNER,ACURA,HONDA, BUT I USE TO OWN A ALTIMA LOVE NISSAN , DIDNT EVEN TEST DRIVEB THE PATHFINDER . LOOKE AT THE REVIEWS AND I FEEL IN LOVE. EVEN GOT A FRIEND TO BUY PATHFINDER.

if your 5'9" or taller, dont buy it
By bily t on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

this suv is way to small, im 5 8 and its to small for me, forget about the back seats, your lucky if you get 2 small adults back there, and cargo space,,,,what cargo space????

Drives like a car, performs like a truck
By Chris G. on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I waited to submit a review until after I had my Pathfinder for almost a year, and I have nothing by great things to say. The Pathfinder, much more than any other mid-size SUV, drives like a car. Handling is impeccible and accelleration is smooth and responsive. Plus, the 4WD performance is very capable for the typical SUV owner. My only complaint, and it's a small one, is that it'd be nice to have a little more shoulder room in the driver's seat. I'm a broad-shouldered guy, so the roomier the better. But I'm being picky because everything else about the Pathfinder is wonderful!

Almost 1 year and 7500 miles later...
By bd70 on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I'm still enjoying my ride like I did when I purchased it. Leather interior is great. Real wood would be great but the plastic wood still warms up the interior. Put some quality floor mats in and a cargo mat, you're ready to go. I put on the front brush and rear taillight guards and it LOOKS a bit more rugged. I wouldn't count on them for protection. The new 17" rims are a good improvement but are really easy to scratch on the curb. People complain about the rear seat, but I'm driving so I don't care, and my passengers never complain. I also like the styling inside and out, even if it is a bit dated on the outside. Still a good-looking vehicle.

Just bought a 4X2 LE
By gem on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Pretty nice SUV. It has all the bells and whistles of a luxury car and rides rather confortably on long journeys/trips.

Pathfinder
By lonewolfviii on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have seen the up and coming models and if there like this then you should start including them i have had 3 models in my onwership and i want to say i have never had any problems with this suv i will buy the armada when it is released i am sure it will be the one all that beats all just like the 2003 pathfinders so watch out . this pathfind i have pre ordered for my company so do your homework and see the truth