2003 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
2003 Pathfinder
By valynda on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Other than a minor negative experience with the dealership (who hasn't had one of those?), I absolutely adore my Pathfinder. I bought it brand new, even though my logical side was telling me not to take the big financial hit when I drove it off the lot simply because I loved it so much, I couldn't stomach the idea of having one that was pre-owned. It's been a wonderful addition to our family so far.

Our 03 Pathfinder
By Red Haired Carol on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We've had our 2003 Pathfinder 2 months now and we love it! It drives and rides like a dream. Very smooth. Handles well.

My Pathfinder
By CGG on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Overall it's been a good driving experience. I noticed that the vehicle is not so smooth on the road though, you feel every little bump.

best vehicle ever
By ugga on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I drove it 37 hours straight on the first trip and couldn't find a thing to complain about.

first nissan
By wherzfeld on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have only had the Pathfinder for a about two months, but so far I am very pleased. It's the first new vehicle I've owned which will not have a punch list of problems to be resolved when it goes in for it's first check. I was looking for a mid sized suv with 5,000 lb towing. After comparing and test driving nothing came close. The car performs and handles well, is tight and well put together.

Find path
By Christophe W. on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Safe, confident and reliable handling. SUV with an identity crisis-look like a SUV, quiet & refined like a luxury car and handling and power akin to a moderately priced sports car! So-so cargo room, especially with rear seats reclined. Excellent visibility.

The best of the rest!
By skichick on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

In March I traded in my 1997 Chrysler Sebring Convertible towards my purchase of a brand new 2003 Nissan Pathfinder. This car not only beats out any other SUV I've driven. I work for Enterprise Rent A Car, I drive all makes and models often, and just like Red Riding Hood, I am picky....The Durango & Trailblazer are excellent, but too trucklike. The Jeep Grand Cherokee down the road is one of my brances best customers for service, that has to tell you something about that vehicles quality.

primus
By primus on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent vehicle, good looks and handling very reliable

Squeak-noise
By Amir1978 on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Good overall, but first I had wind noise issues with the roof rack, it was replaced! Now in slow driving over a little bumpy assphalt, I hear annoying queak.

I love my Pathfinder!
By ANN on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I loved my 2001 and bought another almost identical to it. It has even better, more improved features and the XM radio is awesome! And it will scat, but the gas mileage is similar to the old one.