2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
I JUST LOVE MY PATHFINDER!
By KLM on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love everything about this SUV. EVERYTHING! It is the right size, very quiet, looks great (Merlot), VERY smooth drive, stereo sounds great, leather seats are wonderful and comfy, interior looks great (black leather). I can't imagine what Jamey's issues are with Nissan or the Pathfinder. Maybe the dealer was really bad, because this is one great SUV. I just love it. I can't wait to get in it and go for a ride! Just drove it over 1,000 miles on vacation and it was such a pleasure! I swear we got just under 20 MPG. Not bad for an SUV today.

A mix of beauty and a beast
By prabhat on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this LE 4x4 sept 2002. It is a great suv. Everything is perfect, except the interior could have l'il more spacious (just a little, not as bulky as Acura MDX. The leather seats are great (even the smell of it), sound system is superb, handling and driving is fun. The engine was quite quiet, but after 4weeks I noticed the it has become noisy and screams like a u-haul truck. Not sure if this is standard or I should take it to service...

My beautiful Nissan
By aidanrm on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had done alot of research before purchasing my 2003 LE and all signs pointed to it being the best SUV in it's class. After one test drive I was hooked. The interior is extremely classy w/ heated leather seats, 6 disc in dash cd player and climate control. The audio controls on the driver steering wheel are extremely appreciated. It also has reclining back seats which will have all my friends wanting to take long trips in my car. The pickup on this vehicle is amazing. It handles bumpy roads and turns with graceful ease. Outside noise is also very limited.

I love Pathfinder
By AJIT SINGH on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is an amzing vehicle. Go for it without thinking twice.

Gotta try a PATHFINDER
By luvin the Pathfinder on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This has been by far and away the best vehicle I've ever owned. Fast, sturdy and air tight..I honestly do not have one squeak. The families growing so I'm looking forward to a fullsize SUV from Nissan (rumored anyway).

Best in Show
By T-Dog on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is by far the best mid-size SUV on the market. I drove them all, and the Pathfinder has the most bang for the buck, great acceleration, and decent towing capabilities. The back seat could offer a bit more room, but it will be fine for 2 full size adults.

Power and comfort in an suv
By cord1507 on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Just completed a 800 mile trip and the Pathfinder was great! Had excellent power in the mountains of WV and still returned over 20mpg. DealerJohn Sisson motors couldn't have been better either.

Very Happy, Great SUV
By CSW on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After weeks of research and price comparison, I have found the Nissan Pathfinder to be the best bet. I got an awesome deal through AAA. The car is beautiful..got the black model with gray interior, it's gorgeous and fun and FAST!

Great Machine
By I LOVE THIS CAR on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The new pathfinder (2001 and later) is the best midsize SUV outside of the luxury class. There is nothing to match the performance of this V6, build quality, style, and pure presence on the road. History has proven the Pathfinder's reliability, build quality, and high resale value compared to American products...and for less than a comparable Explorer. It sounds very much like Jamey has never even driven (much less owned) one of these fine gems. (By the way the sound system is Bose)

FUN
By FRED2103 on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.