2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Consumer Reviews 15

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
KING
By sant on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent SUV. Beats competition hands down.

2002 Pathfinder LE
By Gymbrent on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The pathfinder is well built and fun to drive. I like the attention to detail including self adjusting seats and automatic headlights. The pathfinder replaced a 2000 Ford Explorer... no comparison, the Pathfinder is a far superior vehicle.

The one to have
By Gilles on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Being a fan of fishing, I needed a vehicle with real offroad capabilities but with features of a luxury car. After shopping all makes that's the better for the price far from every one else. That's the only real SUV on the market. Don't talk me about integral with suspension for paved street as a SUV.

Best SUV Value
By Nissan Again on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Best combination of power, handling, ride, and comfort of anything in this class. Combined with an excellent lease promo from Nissan and above average residual value makes the Pathfinder a great value.

Roof Rack Whistles
By Abig on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The roof rack whistles at around 30-40 miles per hour and apparently there is no cure for it.

Pathfinder
By McCoy on 11/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great truck. Its offroad abilities are very good and performance is also very good. The comfort and styling is also great. No problems with this truck at all.

The Almost Perfect Pathfinder
By Nidgie2000 on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My 1990 Pathfinder is a stick shift with 225,000 miles. I had taken very good care of it and had just replaced the A/C and timeing belt. I thought it could go at least another 100,000miles but I really was getting tired of the stick shift so I finally decided to let my son have it and get another car. I got another Pathfinder, 2003 4WD SE, cloth seats, Popular Package. This car is absolutly superb in everyway. The comfort level is outstanding. The performance is fabulous. I can't say enough about this car!!!

A very good truck
By truck shopper on 10/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I looked at all of the midsize SUVs. This combined reliability,comfort and price. I have owned it a month and I am not dissappointed. The ride is much better than described in consumer report. The build quality is excellent.

Best Bang for the Buck
By Jon_Osman on 10/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I drove every available SUV, large and small, and the Pathfinder was, by far, the best value for the dollar. Our LE was fully loaded and was only $32k. That's a steal when compared to every other SUV on the market. Plus, it has good acceleration for a 5000lb SUV with a V6 and its tight steering makes getting around Washington and Baltimore a breeze. By far the best SUV available today with all things considered.

I HAVE A P-FINDER
By tony soprano on 10/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

im from canada montreal just got a p- finder 2003 full equiped the LE sivlver and i love it litle expensive but worthed 45,000$ plus taxes this is canadian money. if ure looking 4 one trust me get it you wont go wrong at all .