2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Drives like a car.
By Chocolosal on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This SUV drives just like my Honda Civic or even better. You don't feel the road as much. It's a best buy!!

My opinion
By Ken Caldwell on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

A little noisy compared to Infinity SUV, not as soft ride as Infinity, even though they are suppose to be opn same platform.

Great Truck
By JeepSucks on 12/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Replaced a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, there is no comparison. The Pathfinder rides and performs better than the Jeep and the reliability is no contest. I would recommend this truck to anyone. The ride is more like a Maxima than a truck.

Great SUV
By skelly on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 4'th SUV and By far my favorite. Driven a 4runner, wrangler, and 2 Grand Cherokees and none of these even comes close to how much I enjoy driving this Pathfinder. Just wish that I had test drove one sooner. Also able to knock $4800.00 off of the sticker.

nissan deteoriates on quality
By chasaschba on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

the dealerships are less than knowledgable or informed.... radio/cd changer failed twice brakes are bad news and very soft... dealership and manufacturer are unwilling to address issues exterior build is poor...decals peel off plastic falls off and warps...almost like a Renault....HEY ! maybe it is in disguise transmission could use updating Not the old Nissan and it shows...thrown together.

Built to Last
By phil on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

When it came time for our family to buy an SUV, we looked at all of the options. We narrowed our choices to the Lexus RX300, Acura MDX,Infiniti QX4, and the Pathfinder. All had similar engines and cargo space, so my decision was based on reliability and value. The Pathfinder had all of the options that the competition had, except for the MDX's 3rd seat. I interviewed other owner's and they both had many great things to say of the Pathfinder. However, they had the older engine that wasn't up to the task of the mountain passes here in Colorado. Nissan has fixed that with the new 3.5L VQ engine that makes 240 hp.

Built to Last
By Phil on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Not to Shabby
By JarHed on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Very happy with the overall performance of my P-finder. 6 disc indash player is great and fairly easy to operate. Stereo sounds great right from the factory. Plenty of power to spare. Only bads, head room. I'm 6'3 and my head scrapes the top. When you really get on it, it doesnt know what gear to find.

awesome pathfinder
By ron woyciehowsky on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

tested many suv's in this class but Pathfinder diffinetly won out. It has titlt rear seats, great power, nice lines. Only wish it had 4 wheel disc's all the way around. Nissan also discounted a full package that was quite acceptable along with a great loan. My other vechile by the way is a 2001 Maxima. Neither has given any trbl. to date.

KING
By sant on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent SUV. Beats competition hands down.