Used 2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

I love my Pathfinder!
By ANN

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I loved my 2001 and bought another almost identical to it. It has even better, more improved features and the XM radio is awesome! And it will scat, but the gas mileage is similar to the old one.

Favorite Features

Comfort! The automatic adjustment of the seats, the sunroof, stereo sold me on the first one also.

Suggested Improvements

There is something weird about the windshild wipers. They tend to streak. That was true on my old one too.

Great vehicle with few errors
By felix183333

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I only own nissans and I judge them all and follow the improvements as they develop. I normally buy a nissan about every three years and have owned nissan trucks, sentras, altimas, maximas and pathfinders. Nissan, I can say is a corpration that is for the consumer and puts its best foot froward to please it's buyers.

Favorite Features

A big change is the horse power which was 170hp to a new and improve 240hp. The vehicle has a power windows, locks, seats(dual), stearing,and antenna, Bose sound system, automated climate control, white dash display, adjustable rear seats.

Suggested Improvements

I think things can be improved though. The back seat riders feel the reprocutions of a bump on the road and speed bumps. The fuel ecomomy is dismal. Needs a wider wheel base to make it more steady on turns and reduse roll over.

Still the Best SUV
By Diny

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've own Pathfinders since 1990.. and today, still is the best SUV on the market. Excellent acceleration, superior handling and when it comes to drive like a car none beats it. Also awsome handling under extreme conditions such as towing and off-road. Cannot be bother by fuel mileage for a mid to large V6-240 hp engine.

Favorite Features

Acceleration.. actually you can beat most cars and suv's on the road. Great design, love the leather wheel! Remote entry key has excellent range.

Suggested Improvements

Driver and front passenger tinted windows. Do-it-yourslef: Replace the OEM air filter with a K&N filter and it will improve gas mileage and acceleration.

Linda's Path
By nayaep

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy the power on this vehicle and the solid construction. It does not feel large and clunky like most trucks but agile and quick. I find it roomy and comfortable without feeling overwhelming.

Favorite Features

My favorite features are the leather wrapped steering wheel, automatic temperature control, powerful engine, and, sporty design but not masculine.

Suggested Improvements

The sound system is somewhat muffled and filled with static when listening to the radio, could be the antennae reception.

pathfinder
By gross

2003 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

great all around use suv

Favorite Features

relibility

Suggested Improvements

more power