2003 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
7 Year Review (LE Model 2WD)
By ses3699 on 10/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought new in sep'03 and have 120,000 miles. Comfortable, dependable, good power. Replaced one front wheel bearing, battery, brakes at 60,000 miles. Dealer fixed catalytic converter at 70,000 miles under warranty. Replaced front struts, shocks at 110,000 miles and belts at 50,000 and 100,000 miles. Original bridgestone tires replaced at 35,000 miles. Went to Michelin and replaced them at 105,000 miles with Michelin. Get 19 mpg driving from stop-and-go to 80 mph every day to work (40 miles each way). Cd skips when cold. Driver seat leather getting rips near controls. Steering wheel radio controls are becoming finicky. Cup holder lid hinges.Towed trailers on several 2000 mile trips

Imapathfinder2
By Lawanda on 10/24/05 11:19 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This has been my best purchase yet! I really enjoy driving this vehicle, and the fuel consumtion is not so bad. I plan to keep it for a long time!

Wicked Awesome
By Jonny D. on 07/21/05 11:41 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Wow. That's all I can say. I just purchased this truck, used, from a private seller and I have been in love ever since. The interior is plush, but not gaudy; it is simple, easy on the eyes and consistent with the truck's exterior look. Leather seats are very comfortable. The exterior possesses all the characterisitcs commonly sought after by the superficial man -- it looks very cool. But the best part about the truck, and the reason why I would buy it again even if it didn't have all this other stuff, is that it is so much fun to drive. It feels like you are coasting on air; the engine is strong and quick. It accelerates quickly and brakes the same. It is a blast.

So happy brought another one
By Lisicles on 03/13/05 00:40 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is smooth riding vehicle - I bought it for the dogs, and they love it :) We travel around the county to shows and this vehicle is everything and more - WAY more power than the Tahoe we tested at the same time.

A Solid Choice
By Orange Blood on 07/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My 2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE was an excellent buy, and I recommend it for anyone in the market for a slightly more luxurious, mid-size SUV. The excitement is still there every day I get in it for the daily commute, and the styling gives me confidence that it will hold it's appeal for years to come. It is the perfect mix of power, size, luxury, and ruggedness that can handle anything I ask of it. The LE's aggressive, yet sophisticated demeanor melds well with the Texas landscape. Oh, and a note about the gas mileage; it's a RWD 240HP V6 SUV, so come to terms with it's gas guzzling tendencies BEFORE you buy and it will all be OK!

Nissan's Rock
By T5time on 05/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I only buy Nissans I have owned 8 of them, this is my second pathfinder. I love the absolute instant power that you get by stepping on the accelerator. The interior fit and finish is great. The only downfall was that My dealer stunk...Still waiting on him to call me for my free pin stripes it has been 8 months. Stay away from Suntrup Nissan in St Louis

I love it all but the gas milage
By bamccargo on 04/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love it all but the gas milage

2003 Pathfinder
By valynda on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Other than a minor negative experience with the dealership (who hasn't had one of those?), I absolutely adore my Pathfinder. I bought it brand new, even though my logical side was telling me not to take the big financial hit when I drove it off the lot simply because I loved it so much, I couldn't stomach the idea of having one that was pre-owned. It's been a wonderful addition to our family so far.

Great vehicle with few errors
By felix183333 on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I only own nissans and I judge them all and follow the improvements as they develop. I normally buy a nissan about every three years and have owned nissan trucks, sentras, altimas, maximas and pathfinders. Nissan, I can say is a corpration that is for the consumer and puts its best foot froward to please it's buyers.

I love my Pathfinder!
By ANN on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I loved my 2001 and bought another almost identical to it. It has even better, more improved features and the XM radio is awesome! And it will scat, but the gas mileage is similar to the old one.