2002 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Love my Pathfinder

2002 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual)

Love my Pathfinder
By cagrrl1971 on

2002 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I inherited my car from my sister in 2003 and it has been the best vehicle I have ever had. It has 150000 miles now and you can't even tell. We handle typhoon like rains here in Northern CA. I've driven it through the snow without hesitation. This car is so reliable. My mechanic and a couple guys at the oil change shop have said they'll buy it anytime I'm ready to sell. The only major problem I've had is the bushing pin went out right when I took over from my sister - I figured it was because she didn't know how to drive a manual transmission. No problems ever since. If they sold this model again I would buy it. When this one dies I'm buying the latest version of a Pathfinder.

Hwy mileage is 20-21/mpg at 65-70 mph. What other SUV can say that. Sleek design gets attention. My CD changer also ate some CD's. I don't care - now I have an IPOD with a BOSE system - AMAZING sound.