LOVE MY CHOICE!
By path27 on
2002 Nissan Pathfinder LE 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
If you're looking for the best SUV under 30K, this is DEFINITELY the car. Leading engine in it's class, rugged yet stylish looks, roomy interior, EXCELLENT VALUE for the price, easy AND LOTS OF FUN to drive. Hybrid on-road/off-road claim is justified. Feels like a sedan on the highway/can handle almost anything you give it off-road as well. 4Runner and Cherokee don't match it overall
- Engine IS SECOND TO NONE!!
- STEREO IS AMAZING. AWESOME!
- Interior cabin is VERY comfortable. Provides almost every amenity you'll find on the higher priced SUVs, most features standard.
- Nighttime dashboard is super cool!
- 2002 Rims on LE models are the BEST AROUND
- No Dead pedal is somewhat unconfortable
- driver door buttons too far forward on the handle.
- move outside mirror control to the driver's door handle.
- a little more room for passengers
- Improve gas mileage if possible