2000 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Good Deal

2000 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

Good Deal
By Nathan Ashworth on

2000 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD

We got this car for $13,900 with 70,000 miles on it and have loved it ever since. We did our homework on it to see that is has been awarded a Used Car Best Bet Award for it's overall reliability. The seat warmers are very nice and the climate control works very well. We travel constantly for school and business and it has never skipped a beat. Overall I am very impressed with the vehicle as this is our first SUV. The power is slightly lacking in our 2000 model and I see they upped the engine size in the later models but for normal city/highway driving you won't notice it. Maybe for towing or off roading but we don't do any of that.

My favorites have to be the sound system and the seat warmers which feel really good on your back when it's cold.

I think the backseat could be a little larger, we never use it so it doesn't bother me but I could see for larger adults it would be a little cramped for leg room.