Approaching 210,000 miles!
By Jeff on
2000 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD
I bought this car new in 2000 and have had it ever since. I came close to trading it in several times...Thank God I didn't. Till this day, it runs great, sounds great and looks great. Very minimal scratches, mostly because I don't mind hiking it across the parking lot to get to the store. Other then your basic wear & tear and routine maintenance, I've had zero problems. Without question, the best vehicle I've ever owned. The most expensive service I had was an oil leak from a seal that needed to be replaced between the engine and transmission (not sure what it's called). That bill came in around $550 mostly because of the labor. I'll keep this car till it dies, it's a keeper!
Favorite Features
I love the tan leather interior with the wood trim, always have! Till this day, the car runs smoothly and is very quietly. This vehicle also handles very well in bad weather.
Suggested Improvements
I would like this car to have more power, seems a little sluggish once the light turns green. However, I would much rather deal with that then another car payment.