2000 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Needs more power
By Joe Mas on 05/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD

Very nice vehicle. I tow two snowmobiles up to the mountains in New hampshire and there are many times when I wish I had a more powerful engine. Nissan addresed this problem with a 3.5 ltr. engine in newer models.

Better with 2001
By MattM on 05/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought it new as it seemed like the best value compared to domestics or the Toyota. As it is heavy, the back end can slip on corners (especially on ice). It consumes a lot of gas and is underpowered. On the up side it is very reliable and quite comfortable. I think they improved it in 2001.

My pathfinder
By Juelmarie on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV

I really like the car - my advise to anyone who buys it is - use the internet pricing. Don't let the dealer get ya'. I don't like the door size to the back seats. Inside it's okay in the back - front seat is very comfortable. Resale seems to be more than fair.

Great Vehicle, Dealer Lacking
By jerryol on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD

Vehicle is great even though I don't need an SUV. 50,000 miles on only oil changes and a wheel alignment. The dealer, Country Line Nissan, did rip us off on a CD Changer, which we paid for but never received. What we did receive was hollow promises and shuffling back and forth between sales and service. I gave up; they won.