2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Super
By Sil on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD

Reliability is amazing, +130,000km, without a problem, truck needs more HP and torque. There is just not enough power behind the wheel.

Super
By sil on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Pathfinder 2000 SE 4X4
By Sonani Onassis on 11/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD

I have loved my Pathfiner ever since I bought it. If you don't like powerful, fast engines, pathfinders (2000 model and below) are excellent SUVs, very reliable. I feel safe and secure in them no matter what the weather conditions, though in slippery snowy and icy conditions, pathfinders have a lot of limitations when engaging 4X4, especially in turns and uphill.

nissan pathfinder LE
By Rothberg on 09/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV

Performance acceptable,Handeling excellent,much better than 97 explorer & 94 grand Cherokee. ride is truck like-seats much more comfortable in the explorer.construction is far superior than the other two vehicles. i have 55000 miles & the body is solid & the engine very s

Great steady SUV
By jeff-corease on 09/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD

My 2000 Nissan Pathfinder is Rock soild. My Pathfinder has 60000 miles already and other than regular scheduled maintenance I have only purchased a battery for this automobile. In fact I brought my wife a 2001 E Class Mercedes and she drives the Pathfinder everyday and not the Benz! She told me the Pathfinder is slow (3.3liter) but she (Pathfinder) feels soild and is dependable.

200o Pathfinder
By Jeffmck on 08/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV

The Pathfinder has more than exceeded my expectations for comfort and reliability. Driving 35,000 miles plus per year have exposed this vehicle to every southern road condition possible. I have always been pleased with the performance and on road extreme road handling. At 87,000 miles typical maintenance and the purchase of tires have been my expenditures. I have averaged 20.5 MPG on the interstate and 16 MPG around town. Only negative response is the hard ride and limited legroom in the back seat area.

Nissan Pathfinder
By Reflexologist Mary on 08/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD

I love my Pathfinder. It's been reliable and comfortable. The ride itself is smooth compared to other SUVs. I feel safe and secure in it (compared to my husband's Explorer). It's been two years and it feels like new.

Schmied's Review
By schmied on 06/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV

I haven't had any problems with this car. It's been great and fun. Lot's of power...just be careful make a turn after it just started raining. It's engine is very powerful and you could lose control. Comfortable vehicle.

Great SUV
By KevinGA on 06/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV

Great SUV and a great look on the road. Underpowered for 2000, but they fixed that in later years. Rear springs are a bit light for holding anything heavy in the back. Seems to have held it's value VERY well. Especially considering all the rebates we got on it. All in all, a great SUV.

Love It... Annoyed With It
By Shannan on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD

Very comfortable SUV with wide, roomy interior. Have had problems with driver's seat adjustments (which they seem to be unable to correct). I feel that it is a safety issue. Also some minor leaking of sunroof when it rains right after time of intense sun exposure (normal in Florida). Very quiet when sunroof open. Maroone Nissan in Miami has been horrible from the start. I do not recommend them. Nissan, on the other hand, seems to really care about customer satisfaction. I would buy one again.