2000 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Good Deal
By Nathan Ashworth on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD

We got this car for $13,900 with 70,000 miles on it and have loved it ever since. We did our homework on it to see that is has been awarded a Used Car Best Bet Award for it's overall reliability. The seat warmers are very nice and the climate control works very well. We travel constantly for school and business and it has never skipped a beat. Overall I am very impressed with the vehicle as this is our first SUV. The power is slightly lacking in our 2000 model and I see they upped the engine size in the later models but for normal city/highway driving you won't notice it. Maybe for towing or off roading but we don't do any of that.

Nice SUV
By exphys on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD

Bougt this SUV as an upgrade from a Nissan Frontier pick-up. Plenty of room for people, cargo and the dog. Smooth car like ride makes this SUV fun to drive. Safety of anti-lock brakes,and conveniance of on demand 4wd enhance the overall apeal of this vehicle. Excellent reliability and durability track record are a definate plus.

Cute but sluggish
By MontereyLori on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD

Good looking SUV with a SLUGGISH gas guzzling engine!

Solid SUV With Superior Reliability
By bcwalt on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV

All-around a very good SUV. Good value for superior reliability. Reasonable to maintain.

Good truck for the 1st 100K
By smrosser on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD

I've owned this truck since new. Very comfortable. Only complaint is the poor MPG (~15). In 105K miles, not one breakdown or problem. I've only put tires, oil, gas, and a timing belt into the car. No breaks, exhaust - nothing! I did have trouble keeping the tires balanced (too big?) I always seem to have a shimmy on the highway.

Pathfinder Review
By Silvio on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD

Reliable, except @ 150,000km Radiator blew. Great looking truck, comfortable to drive. Not very smooth. It does not have very much power/pick-up and go because it is not the 3.5L.

AWESOME CAR!
By nur on 06/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV

I love this car. It's the most reliable, fun to drive, excellent SUV.

Love my Pathfinder
By greeneyedellen on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD

I can do so much more with my Pathfinder than I ever could with any other car. We love to fish and camp and have been able to get to new spots with it that we could not get to in any car. We have had a lot of rain in the Northeast this year and it has gotten me out of deep mud several times. The gas mileage is so-so, but not bad compared to other SUVs. We live in a pretty populated area and I have no trouble merging in heavy 60+ mph traffic so don't listen to what they say about the engine. All in all, this is a great looking, sporty SUV that will get you unstuck and you will feel great driving it.

2000 Pathfinder
By R Carter on 02/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV

I love my Pathfinder. I am glad more people do not realize how great they are or they would be everywhere.

luv my pathfinder
By kevin c on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD

great vehicle. leased but considering the buyout. roomy, comfortable ride. love the digital temp control and compass/outside temp display. best vehicle i've ever had