Still going....
By sidny27 on
1995 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4dr SUV
Had a long review written, but the system said it was too long (despite what the character box said), then it all deleted. Basically, original owner, just turned 100,000. Still love to drive this car. Did have a problem with the exhaust manifold, also a recent computer glitch that the dealer can't find a reason for and has to reset. Turns like an 18-wheeler. I live in a hilly area with snowy winters and have NEVER been stranded. Great peace of mind with a family. Also, my wife is small and this was the only SUV we looked at that she could drive comfortably. Wish Nissan would go back to this style, don't like the new PFs as much.
Favorite Features
With all the mega-SUVs out there now, I appreciate the simple and effective style of this car even more. I bought this car new based on positive maintenance and consumer ratings against its contemporaries and haven't been disappointed. Special props to Nissan dealership, great service.
Suggested Improvements
Guess this is moot with a 9 year old car. Dealer says that exhaust manifold problem wasn't uncommon. Better turn radius.