Great All Around
By hikeit on
1995 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD
This vehicle is great to drive everywhere. From camping, to around town, to snowboarding, and on the interstate. After 220k miles she still loves to get up and go. I have (and recommend) a 5 speed, which helps with the hills and gaining speed. This was my first Nissan, and I have been impressed so far. I bought it after reading comments on this sight and have not been disappointed. Mine has not had the rust problems mentioned elsewhere, so I guess I got lucky. I gave it a tune up, new Michelin m/s all season tires and keep the oil changed. This vehicle rocks in snow. Nothing seemed to stop the four wheel drive. Great for hauling kids, camping gear, and stuff from home depot.
Favorite Features
Looks even better with roof racks and larger tires. Great engine and 4wd is unstoppable. Interior seems to hold up well. love my 5 speed. lots of room. very comfortable. meets a variety of needs.
Suggested Improvements
cup holders. need them. the step bars are poorly designed. make sure the removable sun roof is securely in place or it will fly off. better gas is always nice, but mine gets 20 mpg after the tune up. I also use mid grade gas.