1995 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Great Investment!!!

1995 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Review

Great Investment!!!
By Otis K. Dribbles on

1995 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought this vehicle in NC with 65K miles in 99 and I just traded it in for another SUV in early 08 with over 199K miles. The only problem I ever had with the Pathfinder was the transmission. It wouldn't shift to "reverse" so I had to replace it in 04. Other than that, I had absolutely NO problems with it - I never had to fix or replace anything (other than routine maintenance). My odometer and speedometer worked improperly beginning in late 05 (probably b/c I hit a light pole) but passed inspection anyway. The actual mileage was 200K+ due to an odometer malfunction b/c I hit a light pole. Traded it in b/c of long commute, harsh NY winter, and I didn't want to put more money into new tires.

Reliability. Looks. Cargo room (back seats folded down).

None. I have nothing but good things to say about the 95 Pathinder. I changed the oil regularly and went easy on the gas pedal. Other than that, I credit Nissan for making such a fun, reliable vehicle. I definitely recommend this SUV to anyone.