1994 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Excellent Multi-Purpose Vehicl

1994 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

Excellent Multi-Purpose Vehicle
By reaper on

1994 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD

I purchased this vehicle when it was two years old and had 22K miles on it. Since then, I have driven it roughly 90K miles over a variety of terrain and it has been an excellent multi-purpose vehicle for me. In the eight years that I have owned the vehicle, I have replaced the battery, CV joints and belts along with the regular scheduled maintanence, oil, lube, tires, etc. I have a hunting lease in Texas and the vehicle performs flawlessly off-road. The range of 4 wheel options combined with the proper transmission settings allows me to creep up and down areas that other stock four wheel drive vehicles would not go. The 31x10.5x15 tires gives me ample clearance over most obstacles.

Sedan like ride with the ability to take me most anywhere off-road.

A built-in cup holder and because the vehicle is underpowered, a K&N airfilter helped improve some of the performance. Some other performance upgrades could be modifying the ECU computer and a cat back exhaust system. Other than that, this Pathfinder is an excellent vehicle.