1993 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: awesome

1993 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Review

By chris maxie on

1993 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4dr SUV 4WD

I traded for this vehicle from a farmer in kentucky. It has oversized tires and salvage title but looks really cool. I am in late forties, retired white collar and out of character for me to own such a vehicle. It goes anywhere, I have achieved a much better mpg than your avg. We have a land rover, had tahoes... this ole truck better than any I have ever owned! It has provided me with a new liberating hobby I love to get muddy and love to drive the ole pathfinder!!! never leaves you stranded!

dependable, safe and fun!
By chopperbabe202
on 09/29/13 20:12 PM (PDT)

I find your comment about being "white collar" and driving this type of vehicle "out of character" for you EXTREMELY rude! As if driving a Nissan is somehow an accurate measurement of ones character... I believe you just showed yours sir and trust me, this Nissan is NOT beneath you... I'm glad you enjoy your truck. But, you might want to "show your character" a little less when it involves looking down upon people for not driving the "best of the best".