Used 1993 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

Best SUV ever
By Silent professional

1993 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4dr SUV 4WD

I have had 2 93XE Pathfinders since 1995 and all I can say is these trucks are tanks. I will keep the one I have now for the rest of my life. Almost 200k miles and it still runs like a clock. I take it everywhere. It has something that few other vehicles have... A soul.

Awesome SUV
By gunner

1993 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD

Bought my pf with 110,000 miles love everything about it from the well made leather heated seats to the 31 inch tires. I use my pf for hunting, fishing, and road trips. It has never let met down. It now has 322,000 miles on it with original engine and 5 speed transmission and still running strong with no oil usage. Getting 20 on long highway drives and 16 putting around the country side. I have a 85 toyota 4runner and truthfully would rather drive my pf.

4x4 truck box frame clearance and did i say four wheel drive ability

gas millage and maybe a few more horse's

Best little SUV ever!
By Larry

1993 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD

Great car. Tough as nails. Just drove 500 miles to Myrtle beach sc. And will keep on giving good service. Plan to drive it for many years to come!

Best car I've owned
By MacEachern

1993 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD

Bought from a friend with 158,000 on it. Now at 214,225. This is by far the most reliable car I've owned. Never a mechanical issue. The factory alarm went haywire, but was an easy fix to disable it. Driven it up & down the east coast, cross country, through streams, snow, ice, and mud. Tire are expensive. I think that the two existing cup holders are fine where they are. Concealed, but right there and usable, not in the way. Don't know why everyone is complaining about that.

Great sound system, 5sp is awesome, love the removable sunroof. Built like a tank.

A little more power.

awesome
By chris maxie

1993 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4dr SUV 4WD

I traded for this vehicle from a farmer in kentucky. It has oversized tires and salvage title but looks really cool. I am in late forties, retired white collar and out of character for me to own such a vehicle. It goes anywhere, I have achieved a much better mpg than your avg. We have a land rover, had tahoes... this ole truck better than any I have ever owned! It has provided me with a new liberating hobby I love to get muddy and love to drive the ole pathfinder!!! never leaves you stranded!

dependable, safe and fun!