1992 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: The Beast

1992 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

The Beast
By Alpha_echo on

1992 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4dr SUV 4WD

I absolutly love this vehicle! II got it about 2 months ago and put in $700 to get the brakes redone and some of my own manhours to get it to top shape. I am 17 and dont have to make the payments and sort of drive it like that, and it takes it all. It creaks and growns but nothing too major. We were looking at a 1991 Explorer but it was sold before we could buy it. Im so glad we got this one! Plenty of room, loaded with features, and it looks good too.

Perfect size, not too big or small. Extremely maneuverable. Reasonable power. Automatic a/c and Auto down power window. The more you drive it the better it gets! I highly recomend this truck to anyone who wants an affordable well built truck.

Horsepower, there can never be enough. Please for gods sake put in cup holders! Fix the rather slow shifting tranny. Miles per gallon, living in hawaii 16- 18mpg at $2.20 per gallon of Saudi's finest gets costly. Other than a few unimportant quirks, nothing else.