1991 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
My best friend
By nissan lover on 11/09/08 16:10 PM (PST)

1991 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4dr SUV

I just love my pathfinder. I got it in 2003 with 110,000 miles on it and needed some work, nothing expensive, just some oil leeks. But she´s been a very loyal SUV. Had to replace the time chain 3 years ago and that's it. Runs great, never lets me down. Want to buy another one for my husband because he already got rid of 3 cars in lees than 2 years. Was going to sell it about 3 years ago because of money problems and i was crying like a baby. Decided to keep it and she´s the family car now. Great for a 17 year old car. Best SUV I ever owned. I will keep it for ever. She´s my best friend.

Awesome
By Cory on 03/29/06 18:46 PM (PST)

1991 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4dr SUV

My pathfinder has over 220,000 miles and still running strong. the only problem i had is the exaust manifold gasket, but easy to fix.

Solid SUV
By Uncle Sam on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4dr SUV

This unit is built like a tank. I've taken it down to Baja on a regular basis and the vehicle has never let me down. I had to put modified shocks and a new brake system, but otherwise the repairs have been minor. I've put a Yakima rack on the roof to carry the boards and this is a highly recommended addition for the recreational crowd.