1990 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Excellent 4x4 rig
By '90PathyOffRoad on 02/08/08 23:06 PM (PST)

1990 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4dr SUV

I live in a rural area where four wheel drive rigs are a part of life, and this pathfinder is one of the better 4x4s I have ever driven. If you are looking for a "soccer mom" car, get a van. On the other hand if you are looking for a small affordable 4x4 that can go anywhere, get a Nissan Pathfinder. It has the ground clearance and power to get anywhere you want and is still small and light enough to get decent (about 22 mpg highway) millage. The only downside is that the XE model does not come with a limited slip in the back, reducing performance somewhat in snow / mud, but it is otherwise an excellent vehicle.

Chevrolet Trader
By "Happy Camper" on 08/16/06 15:58 PM (PDT)

1990 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4dr SUV

After selling Chevrolet Truck's for more than 25 Years and becoming ill and lost my demo I found myself on our used-up car lot and after finding this little suv sitting on the "Rock Lot" this is where they keep the cars the can't sell for one reason or another any way I had the lot porter wash it and then I had it checked by the service dept. at that time it already had 104 K but every thing checked out good so I had all the fluid's changed, the AC charged and a new set of tires and she was ready to go and that was 7 years ago and it has been the best suv I have ever driven! soon to hit 200K and I drive it almost every day with the knowledge that she has not ever left me stranded !