1993 Nissan NX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NX model:
Great car!
By Borgus on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 2000 2dr Coupe

I have had no major problems out of this car. It has great power for a 4 cylinder thanks to its SR20DE motor, and the 4 wheel disk breaks are strong and linear. Excellent japanese build quality.

Excellent Car!
By Lou Ann on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 1600 2dr Coupe

The NX has been a fabulous car to drive. In TEN YEARS (purchased new) I have had absolutely NO surprises! It is solid, safe, fun to drive, reliable, and great to look at!

So Much Car--So Little Money!
By LakesideVixen on 10/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 2000 2dr Coupe

This little car is my all time favorite! She's so fun to drive, so fast, still so modern looking that it is a wonder I'm not in jail--this car will fly if you are not careful. This car is safe and reliable to boot. It is really too bad Nissan quit making such a great little sports car! What a loss. My only complaint--I have to open the door with a key--no beeper like everyone else has these days!

NX2000 Adieu
By Jackson on 09/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 2000 2dr Coupe

Purchased the car new in 1993. This car has been reliable, durable and sporty. Replaced muffler at 153,000, still has original clutch at 170,000 and steady 30 mpg. Ignoring minor body damage and wife's complaints about the aging beauty. Since the model discontinued, shopping for adequate replacement in the next few months, the new 350Z, perhaps the CL or G35

my nissan 2000 nx
By Andrew on 08/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 2000 2dr Coupe

This is a great first car. And a great summer car with the t-tops. You get alot of look s with this car also because it is rare. it is just all in all a great car

NX2000 was a Superb Product
By CAREED54 on 06/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 2000 2dr Coupe

I bought my Nissan NX2000 in 1992. There weren't a lot of options, but it was a "Pocket Rocket" up to the day someone pulled out in front of my son and totaled it. It still ran almost 130 mph, passes the Illinois hydrocarbon test with flying colors, got 32 mpg, did 0-60 under 8 seconds and handled great. That car was never in the shop for anything but routines, I changed the oil every 5000 miles, and the finish on the paint was great, still shined up nice...not a rust spot.

NX2000
By John S. on 06/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 2000 2dr Coupe

This has been and still is a great car. The quality and performance is exceptional; I got 151,000 out of the original clutch, along with the exhaust system and alternator. I have driven this car extremely hard in the 9 years I have owned it, and it has responded admirably. A blast to drive!

Great Car
By NX driver on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 1600 2dr Coupe

Very nice and fun car, great on gas. I would have a new one if they still made these.