Used 1993 Nissan NX 1600 Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NX model:

BEST CAR EVER!
By steve

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 1600 2dr Coupe

This car has never done me wrong. It has never failed to start, never hesitated to do what I ask it and has given me back far more than I could ever give it. It starts even in -40c (and below) every time. The only things I have had to replace are the fluids, breaks and tires. The spark plug went at just over 350,000km and original battery just recently gave out at 405,864km. Other than that I have never had to put a dime in it beyond rotations, 1 alignment and changing tires. It is unbelievable to me that Nissan stopped making this car as it is a blast to drive, out performs almost every car I've driven (except new cars) and is straight up amazing! It's never given me anything but it's best!

Handling, Exterior, Interior, Gas Consumption (EVERYTHING) my absolute favorite part has to be the T tops. The car came with inside covers for them but I've never used them. It means it gets a bit hotter and colder in extreme conditions because of less insulation but you can always see the sky!

NONE! If Nissan ever came out with this car the only thing they could do to improve it would be to modernize it with all the new technologies. and even if they didn't i'd buy it in a heart beat! I LOVE THIS CAR!!

NX'en the fun car
By thefuxer

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 1600 2dr Coupe

Nothing bad to report. The T-tops rock on a nice summer night. Nice peppy 1.6L with decent power.

First thing to do is throw a cone kit on and a 2.25" from the cat back after that you'll have no issues with civics and celicas.

an underated car
By Mrbarky

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 1600 2dr Coupe

i bought this car as a gas saver only and was pleasantly suprised by its pep in the city and its consistent ride on the highway. I've had no problems at all in the 30k miles i've owned it. I recommend this nissan to anyone.

T-tops are helpful, headroom is more than expected. gas mileage coupled with solid acceleration

better digital dash lights and improved ashtray to drink holder to radio area flow-they tend to bunch up around the shifter causing annoying hand fumbles while driving.

Excellent Car!
By Lou Ann

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 1600 2dr Coupe

The NX has been a fabulous car to drive. In TEN YEARS (purchased new) I have had absolutely NO surprises! It is solid, safe, fun to drive, reliable, and great to look at!

The solid-ness of the car makes me feel VERY safe. The gas mileage is FABULOUS!! It's FUN to drive!!

The digital speedometer does NOT work in bright sunlight ... can't see anything on the dash.

Great Car
By NX driver

1993 Nissan NX Hatchback 1600 2dr Coupe

Very nice and fun car, great on gas. I would have a new one if they still made these.

Digital dash insruments, size and ride.

Make a spoiler available, bigger glove box.