1993 Nissan NX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NX model:
BEST CAR EVER!
By steve on 01/08/10 14:11 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe

This car has never done me wrong. It has never failed to start, never hesitated to do what I ask it and has given me back far more than I could ever give it. It starts even in -40c (and below) every time. The only things I have had to replace are the fluids, breaks and tires. The spark plug went at just over 350,000km and original battery just recently gave out at 405,864km. Other than that I have never had to put a dime in it beyond rotations, 1 alignment and changing tires. It is unbelievable to me that Nissan stopped making this car as it is a blast to drive, out performs almost every car I've driven (except new cars) and is straight up amazing! It's never given me anything but it's best!

NX'en the fun car
By thefuxer on 09/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe

Nothing bad to report. The T-tops rock on a nice summer night. Nice peppy 1.6L with decent power.

an underated car
By Mrbarky on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe

i bought this car as a gas saver only and was pleasantly suprised by its pep in the city and its consistent ride on the highway. I've had no problems at all in the 30k miles i've owned it. I recommend this nissan to anyone.

Excellent Car!
By Lou Ann on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe

The NX has been a fabulous car to drive. In TEN YEARS (purchased new) I have had absolutely NO surprises! It is solid, safe, fun to drive, reliable, and great to look at!

Great Car
By NX driver on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe

Very nice and fun car, great on gas. I would have a new one if they still made these.