Used 1993 Nissan NX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Nissan NX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NX model:

BEST CAR EVER!
By steve

1993 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe

This car has never done me wrong. It has never failed to start, never hesitated to do what I ask it and has given me back far more than I could ever give it. It starts even in -40c (and below) every time. The only things I have had to replace are the fluids, breaks and tires. The spark plug went at just over 350,000km and original battery just recently gave out at 405,864km. Other than that I have never had to put a dime in it beyond rotations, 1 alignment and changing tires. It is unbelievable to me that Nissan stopped making this car as it is a blast to drive, out performs almost every car I've driven (except new cars) and is straight up amazing! It's never given me anything but it's best!

Handling, Exterior, Interior, Gas Consumption (EVERYTHING) my absolute favorite part has to be the T tops. The car came with inside covers for them but I've never used them. It means it gets a bit hotter and colder in extreme conditions because of less insulation but you can always see the sky!

NONE! If Nissan ever came out with this car the only thing they could do to improve it would be to modernize it with all the new technologies. and even if they didn't i'd buy it in a heart beat! I LOVE THIS CAR!!

Awesome little car!!!
By Karissa

1993 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

I just got this car from my sis-in- law. It has 160,000 miles on it and is still in great shape. I love to drive it. It is so much fun with the t-tops off and 30 miles to the gallon is just the ticket. I actually told my husband he can have the 2008 Camry cause I LOVE driving this one a lot more!

So much fun to drive. Lots of get up and go even at 160000 miles. Its just half way through its life :-)

Start making these little cars again!!!

Big surprise
By Andrew

1993 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

This car is by far the most outstanding surprise, very fast, comfortable and reliable, I am not crazy about the look but is good enough for the money.

engine

Less plastic in the interior, turbo charger could take the car for 140 hp up to 200 hp or maybe more,

None Better!
By gray ghost

1993 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

12 years new and still going strong. After 136000 miles the car still runs like new and has been dead reliable in all kinds of weather. Only routine maintenance and no problems! Nissan definitely missed the boat by only building "the egg" for 3 years.

Power, reliability, economy, unique appearance, in a small fun to drive package. What a deal!

None.....Nissan got it right the first time.

NX'en the fun car
By thefuxer

1993 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe

Nothing bad to report. The T-tops rock on a nice summer night. Nice peppy 1.6L with decent power.

First thing to do is throw a cone kit on and a 2.25" from the cat back after that you'll have no issues with civics and celicas.