1992 Nissan NX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NX model:
pocket rocket
By jason on 01/24/07 22:49 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

I've only own this car for a few months but i can help having a stupid grin on my face when i get out of it, I love the car its very reliable it just made it quater mill in mileage but it runs as if it was bought last week, the legendary SR20de engine is a perfect match for this car great on gas even with my lead foot on it just hard to find aftermarket parts for it. 3 words: "not selling it." when people ask what kinda car is it they ask whats that? i hope i can give it to my kids.

Best Little Red Car Ever
By mdtuff on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

Only repair was Air Conditioning & 3 fuel injectors in 12 years and 175000 miles. By far the peppiest 4 I've ever encountered. Top speed unbelievable. Economy from 25-35 mpg depending on. 30-35mpg @ 70mph on interstate. Doesn't use any oil. For an old retired guy, this is the best and most enjoyable car I've ever owned.

The 1992 NX 2000
By NANO on 03/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

I bought the 1992 NX 2000 about 2 years ago this car is very fun to drive and cool i really like the T-Tops and the hatchback thing this car is off the chain!!!!!!

EXCELLENT BOY RACER
By JAMESGD on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

lOVE THIS CAR RELIABLE ECONOMICAL IT IS ONE OF THE BEST CARS TO COME FROM NISSAN. A REAL SURPRIZE

Very reliable, fun, nimble car
By powerdr on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

I have had excellent reliability with this car. I have over 250K miles and I am still on the same clutch. I am pushing 11 years with this car, but the thing will not die.

Excellent car -- fun and practical
By MDD on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

This car is great. It is fun to drive (peppy thrust, good cornering, t-tops) and practical (hatchback for hauling bikes, very reliable, good gas mileage).