1992 Nissan NX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NX model:
Nissan NX is a classic car!! A rare find.
By nissannx on 01/07/11 07:51 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe

I've been driving this car for about a year now. 135,000 miles put on it and it still drives great! This is just fun to drive plain and simple. It still drove even in the worst of conditions. It is built well for it being an economy car from the early 1990s. The T tops are AWESOME on this thing. An all around solid car from Nissan. They really don't make a car today that comes close to this thing. It seems even more fashionable now than when it first came on the market. Other than the fact that it rusts easily and has about 135,000 miles on it, it's still a great car and I hope to keep it around for awhile longer !!

My Yellow T Top
By J.Hickman on 03/28/10 20:16 PM (PDT)

1992 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe

Bought the Ttop on sight in '92 as a true sports (not muscle) car and discovered it was also a practical hatch back that let me carry almost anything up to 8 ft in length and three feet wide. MPG 30 in town driving. Speed adequate. Low engine noise in 5th gear from 35mph to XX mph. Handles great, parks great, feels great. Lots of fun. I am replacing it piece by piece. There is nothing even close now being built.

Nissan NX 1600 1992
By Alexandria Belman on 03/08/07 12:00 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe

Very fun to drive,an absolute eye catcher, And very reliable would not trade for any other car in the world.

pocket rocket
By jason on 01/24/07 22:49 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

I've only own this car for a few months but i can help having a stupid grin on my face when i get out of it, I love the car its very reliable it just made it quater mill in mileage but it runs as if it was bought last week, the legendary SR20de engine is a perfect match for this car great on gas even with my lead foot on it just hard to find aftermarket parts for it. 3 words: "not selling it." when people ask what kinda car is it they ask whats that? i hope i can give it to my kids.

Best Little Red Car Ever
By mdtuff on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

Only repair was Air Conditioning & 3 fuel injectors in 12 years and 175000 miles. By far the peppiest 4 I've ever encountered. Top speed unbelievable. Economy from 25-35 mpg depending on. 30-35mpg @ 70mph on interstate. Doesn't use any oil. For an old retired guy, this is the best and most enjoyable car I've ever owned.

The 1992 NX 2000
By NANO on 03/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

I bought the 1992 NX 2000 about 2 years ago this car is very fun to drive and cool i really like the T-Tops and the hatchback thing this car is off the chain!!!!!!

Nissan NX-1600 Excellent small boy...
By Karthik on 01/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe

He runs over 137000, but still very reliable and flexible..... I am very happy to own this kind of car

EXCELLENT BOY RACER
By JAMESGD on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

lOVE THIS CAR RELIABLE ECONOMICAL IT IS ONE OF THE BEST CARS TO COME FROM NISSAN. A REAL SURPRIZE

Very reliable, fun, nimble car
By powerdr on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

I have had excellent reliability with this car. I have over 250K miles and I am still on the same clutch. I am pushing 11 years with this car, but the thing will not die.

Good little car
By JoeMomma on 09/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan NX 1600 2dr Coupe

I've had my car for two years and it's got 157,000 miles on it. I have had to replace a lot of things with this car. Only on the body, though...never anything dealing with the engine. It starts up great all the time!