1991 Nissan NX Consumer Review: nx2000 5sp

1991 Nissan NX - Consumer Review

2000 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

nx2000 5sp
By Mike Brooks on

1991 Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

I am very pleased with this car. Ihave used this review site with others to purchace a fine sports car. I bought it 1 month ago and I still look forward to driving it whenever i can. The layout of the interior is really good and seems to be very durable. The reaserch i made found that they are very reliable and even with 230,000 kms on it it is still using its origional clutch. This car is rare and if your looking for one get it inspected and have the history check by somthing like carfax.com. I found that most of these car are rip offs. It is an old rare popular inexpensive sports car and of course you will run into odomiter roll backs and abused cars.

I really like: -handling (get good tires) -Acceleration -Looks (the black and the blue ones are georgeous) -T-Top manufactured with out the targa top ) -price

if nissan brings this car back like they did the z it will be wicked Nissan knows how to make good cars(I meen the jap one only.) Buy this car and email me.