2014 Nissan NV200 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Nissan NV200 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NV200 model:

NV 200 Not Enough for the Job
By Mr. Font

2014 Nissan NV200 SV 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased an NV 200 in 2014 for a small business we were establishing and needed a vehicle for the purchase of raw material and transportation. The van's engine appeared to be sufficient during test drive, but in reality it has a hard time hauling cargo. The acceleration is poor and can be unsafe at time. I have also experience tire wear. With 8000 miles the tires show significant tire wire. I have also learned the replacement tires are very expensive. In addition, I am experiencing paint issues for which Nissan does not want to be held accountable. It appears the van was touchup before I made the purchase. Still debating on this issue. Overall, the van does not have the engine power to haul cargo. It does provide for easy entry into the van, it is accessible and easy to get cargo from. But lacks engine power.

Buyer's remorse
By penguin10

2014 Nissan NV200 SV 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased this van after a bit of research. Every car has a few people that can't be made happy. I now have 17000 miles and bald tires. I didn't think much of it until I tried to buy new ones. Nissan dealers have the only load rated tires in the required size and they are quite proud of them. I discussed changing wheel size with my service advisor and any modification would void my warranty. $100/month for tires. The interior heat and air are very weak. The engine performance seemed good enough at test drive, but try carrying a light load and it is painfully, if not dangerously slow.

Love the technology package and GPS. The radio is decent for a cargo van.

Honestly, nearly everything on this van is seriously under built for cargo use.

• SUV