2013 Nissan NV200 Minivan Consumer Reviews

2013 Nissan NV200 Minivan - Consumer Reviews

2013 Nissan NV200 S 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

View reviews for a specific NV200 model:
Bad Warranty
By marka6 on 01/12/15 06:08 AM (PST)

2013 Nissan NV200 Minivan SV 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My nv200 tires are wearing out exteamly fast on the rear. The rear axle is not aligned right. Two dealerships are saying this and Nissan still won't fix it. See carcomplaints.com to see all the other people complaining about the same problem.

Bad rear axle and tires
By junkvan on 12/17/14 09:31 AM (PST)

2013 Nissan NV200 Minivan SV 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

It is very golf cart like but it get the job done. I have owned it for about a year and put 15000 miles on it. I carry about 400 lbs in the rear for work. No problem getting around with it loaded. The problem is the rear axle and tires. The camber is off on both side and it has chewed up the tires. there is no adjustment and the dealer says its in spec, and also that I need to replace the tires because they are chewed up. They want $200 ea for tires.

Great small cargo van
By demp223 on 04/23/14 16:02 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan NV200 Minivan SV 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased this vehicle for my business Oct 2013 and could not be happier. Bought fully loaded SV with all options. I have been using full size Ford and Chevy vans for over 20 yrs in auto glass trade and the Nissan's tall interior height combined with low floor make life much easier on the back. Averaging 25 mpg mixed and hitting 32 highway regularly. CVT transmission is very smooth and vehicle is sporty to drive around with little bit wider tire/rim combo 205/55/16. Factory headlights are plenty bright and wide,HID conversion not needed. Fairly quiet ride for cargo van. Great view of road especially out side glass compared Transit with 2 piece side with bar.

NV200 First Impression
By cal18 on 08/10/13 20:36 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan NV200 Minivan SV 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Yes, it only has a little over 100 miles, but after comparison to the Transit Connect, I decided to bring one home today. Better fit and finish, better ride and handling and priced less with the options. It is a peppy little van and it is deceivingly quick with CVT transmission. It doesn't seem quick but it pulls like an electric car, no shifting!. We got 30 mpg average on the trip home with A/C on and a 2000 foot elevation gain in 75 miles. I will update in a few weeks.