2015 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
2015 Murano - The longer you live with it, the more you love it.
By magnumb172 on 03/29/15 15:29 PM (PDT)

2015 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Absolutely excellent machine. Nissan has achieved (what is in the Canadian market) a superb value. The fact that you can cross shop a Ford Escape and a Nissan Murano says it all. There is simply no comparison for comfort, style, size and functionality. The Murano sits on the large end of the 2 row SUV scale offering more behind the second row storage than the Jeep Grand Cherokee. An impressive feet considering the Murano looks sleek and athletic by comparison. I'm 6'4" and 38 years old, this is my wife's car and replaced a 2005 Chrysler Pacific that wouldn't die soon enough. Well good thing it held off (it threw a rod eventually) because we would have missed out on owning a great car

Best Value
By luvmurano on 03/26/15 05:42 AM (PDT)

2015 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Had my 2015 Murano for over a month now and this vehicle lives up to all of Nissan's advertising. Seats are comfortable on long trips, driving position is great, and interior is nice and quiet. Handling is great and of special note is the acceleration. Although Edmunds claim it doesn't have the speed, I beg to differ. Here in Texas we have the shortest on-ramps and let me tell you I can merge into traffic at 70+. Coming back from a road trip ran into some rare snow and the vehicle handled well. Still haven't figured out all the bells and whistles yet. Only drawback is the front left window shield pillar. Kinda blocks your view when making left turns. Other than that, awesome vehicle.

LOVE MY 2015 MURANO PLATINUM!!!!
By jvmarcus on 03/12/15 09:22 AM (PDT)

2015 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had a 2003 Nissan Murano, a model I fell in love with at first sight and test drive. I loved the quirky styling and overall feel of it. My 2003 was starting to cost more in repairs each time I took it in, so I started looking around for the next car to fall in love with. I hated the next generations of Muranos. In December I received an email from Nissan to check out the 2015 Murano. Fell in love with my first glimpse and resolved if the test drive was as good as the first impression, this would be my next car. My old Murano went back in for service and we decided to buy a new car. The 2015 Murano looked as good, if not better in real life and the test drive was the closer.

First impressions
By gibson6 on 03/04/15 18:07 PM (PST)

2015 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just traded in 2011 murano for the new 2015 murano sl awd. This is a completely different suv. Much more comfortable seating and better set up of the dash and gauge arrangement. Living in Canada the roads are rough and full of potholes in the winter. The new murano soaks up the bumps much better then my 2011 did. With temperatures near -30 C this murano was still smooth and absorbed the harshest of road conditions this country has to offer. Heated seats and steering wheel a big plus. Great value for the buck.