2015 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews - 61 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

2015 Nissan Murano

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Grade of 97.9%
By Murano Owner

2015 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Absolutely love the the only reason I gave it a 97.9 is because of the volume buttons is low on the steering wheel and the start button is kind of awkward as well as the gas lever.

Luxury SUV but the door material scratches very ea
By KTMurano16

2015 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love my Murano, I had a Jeep which I was glad to trade in. I love the V6 and all the extras like the cameras. The only problem I have it is really hard to keep the interior clean and the side doors scratch really easy, I'm not sure how it got scratched because I am the only one that drives it and I don't have kids.

My New Baby "WHISPER" 2015 White Nissan Murano
By Marie

2015 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I loved this car. I use to drive a Chrysler Pacifica which made me fall in love with mid-size SUV's. The Nissan Murano EXCELS by LEAPS in comparison. The body style is extremly futuristic yet very classy at the same time. The interior of the car make you feel you are in a BMW , or Lexus. The only complaint is the design of the hood tend to have a glare on extreme sunny days. ALSO ............... Because I decided to purchase the Cashmere (Bleach Color) Interior it is a challenge keeping it clean, but the color is SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL with those luminating enterior lights it is worth the effort. :-> NISSAN........... YOU HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!!!!!!

Great car but some issues
By Rayt

2015 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The car drifts at highway speed. It take more work to keep it straight than other cars I've owned.
At dusk the center console display is tough to read.

Best in it's class
By DononyG2

2015 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I'm really not sure why this isn't considered a luxury SUV. It has all the bells and whistles as Lexus, Mercedes, and BMW, which are all very much overrated. I drove the Mercedes GLK and the Audi Q7 before purchasing this vehicle and it was clearly the winner in my opinion. I just could not see what the Mercedes did that the Murano didn't, besides the obvious name Mercedes. The Murano Platinum is overloaded with features. My personal favorite is that it's turbo charged, so I have no problem getting in and out of traffic when I need too. The "futuristic" look is just stunning. The interior is looks like that of a super luxury car and the big 20 inch tires makes it sit up higher and looks "buff". I love it!