Used 2014 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

2014 Nissan Murano SUV

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

2014 Murano
By S V

2014 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Grt car. 3rd one for me. Only drawback: 2014 does not havr a hard drive n 6 disc cd player like my 2011 murano even though it is a platinum edition.

Great SUV for the money
By Deenatwo523

2014 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Great SUV for the money, ride exceptionally smooth and quiet. Fit and finish is very good as well. Engine performance is right there when needed and the trans is smooth. First time dealing with a CVT, takes a bit of getting use to. Overall I am quite happy with it except for the gas mileage. Using mid-grade 89 Shell I'm showing 13.4 MPG on the display. Hopefully this is an error!

Great car
By Liz Higginbotham

2014 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

New/Demo Murano
By Bill Robinson

2014 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just bought this vehicle in Minnesota (I live in Indiana). So far, it's great. Drove around Minnesota a while then came home the next day (9 hours). Very comfortable ride and driving position. Acceleration is great. Build quality is excellent. Interior materials are very high quality. Have not checked out city/suburban MPG but highway is very acceptable. We got 23.6 MPG driving 70+ MPH--with air on the whole time. That included a MAJOR traffic jam in Chicago which held us up for an hour. We couldn't be happier with the vehicle. I'll do another review after we've had the car a while longer.

New Nissan Murano Crossover
By Elysia Edmondson

2014 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My first Nissan. I have been impressed so far. My baby is Arctic Blue metallic with black leather interior. I fell in Love with the exterior design. Very sexy! She is gorgeous . Have had it for about a month now.
Good gas mileage with extended range. Lots of Interior room, very comfortable. Has a lot of get up and go. All wheel drive is great, snow and Ice no problem.

I like the new safety features. Blind spot monitors, full view cameras, adaptive cruise control are great features that sold me on the car. Full view sunroof lots of glass if you want or close it for privacy. Remote start, electric fold up rear seats, power rear door. Good navigation and sound system. Rear seat usb charging for guest.

Backseats need to be upgraded for extended comfort on long trips.