2013 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Generally happy after 37,000 m

2013 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Review

2013 Nissan Murano SUV

Generally happy after 37,000 miles
By jeep53 on

2013 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Well, I'm finally getting around to writing another review for my 2013 Nissan Murano SL. I've now had this car for two and a half years and have 37,000 miles on it.

Pros:

Nice amenities except I didn't put out the extra 2,100 for GPS. Love the panoramic sunroof. Seats are extremely comfortable. Power driver's seat and passenger seat are nice feature. Pretty good power for a CVT transmission. Decent fuel economy but not great. Good Bose sound system. Fit and finish is good. Bluetooth generally works good. Rearview camera is a must and is very helpful. Nice ride overall and quiet on the road. Love the power trunk opener and Nissan's keyless system. You never need to take the key out of your pocket.

Cons:

Daytime running lights should be standard on this car. I understand now most Nissan models have them. Interior materials seems to scratch easily. Headlights are not LED like my 2011 Rogue had. They are not powerful enough. High beams need to be better too.

Overall, I like this midsize SUV and have had really no problems in the time I've had it. Hope it continues. In the future I will take a look at the redesigned Murano and see whether it's worth making a change. I would recommend this vehicle if you're looking for a reliable midsized SUV.

• Acceleration
  • Rain snow traction
  • Climate control
  • Usb ports
  • Bluetooth

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review