2013 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
By bravindran on 12/15/13 21:49 PM (PST)

2013 Nissan Murano SUV SV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was looking to buy a crossover and compared RX350, ACURA RDX and CX9. After a deep analysis and with several test drives between these vehicles then I settle down with Murano. The build quality of interior, ride comfort, smoothness and value for money is really high for Murano when compare to other crossover vehicles. If I really need of third row then CX9 is my next choice. But I liked this two row crossover because I sensed the size of the vehicle is well balanced and appropriate to drive.

My 4th Murano 2013 SL w/Nav
By scubadave1 on 10/02/13 06:20 AM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Leased 9/26/13. After shopping and test driving a whole bunch of cars, I decided to stay with Murano for my 4th time.(39 month lease) The CVT is unmatched for a smooth ride and the addition of a navigation package was smart idea on my part. I gave only "average" ratings on design because it's been unchanged in 10 years, not a negative, just not anything new. The Blind spot monitoring is a great feature, although it'll take me a while to trust it. Build quality and reliability on my last 3 Murano's has been perfect, I've got my fingers crossed that the 2013 model continues that trend.

2013 Nissan Murano, SL AWD Like it a lot so far!
By jeep53 on 09/24/13 19:30 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've only the this SUV for a couple months now and have put on about 3,500 miles. I love the way it handles. The V-6 has enough power for my liking, along with the CVT. It is a very quiet and smooth drive compared to the 2011 Rogue I had before. Love the techology package and the panoramic sunroof. The manual says to use premium fuel but we've been fine with regular. Overall, I have no regrets with this vehicle. I like the exterior style, although I know it's not for everyone's taste. The fit and finish inside is excellent. I will write another review after six months.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Nissan Murano Suv in VA is:

$142 per month*