Glad I buy this
By k100fun on
2012 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I'm in the market for a Mid size crossover SUV, and end up purchase this lovely model when I nail down between the Lexus RX350 and the Murano. I select the SL model for the leather and the power lift gate. The main reason that I choose this model is the handling and performance. Suspension is stiff enough to handle the curve and it maintain reasonable comfort riding. Nissan do a good job on balancing the suspension for handling & comfort. 3.5 V6 is powerful and I get about 19.5 Hwy with average speed of 70-80. The CVT transmission is one of the best in the market. You feel no gear change at all, just silky smooth. I bet you will get spoil and won't go back to a traditional tranny again.
Favorite Features
Push button ignition for all trim, the dual sunroof, Bluetooth hands free calling, ipod iphone ready. Love the rear view camera. Rear leg rooooooooooom.
Suggested Improvements
The rain senor keep the wiper moving even in light rain and end up I have to put it in manual every time. No rear sonar ? Even with the rear view camera, I now have to watch the camera closely to determine the distance instead of the beeping. The steering wheel has too much buttons, very confusing. The trunk cover should be standard equipment