Used 2012 Nissan Murano SV SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

So far, we love this car!
By chris303

2012 Nissan Murano SUV SV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We bought an SV front wheel drive, and traded in a 2005 Toyota Matrix. With about 3000 miles on it, we've been very impressed. The interior is very upscale, with excellent fit and finish. Motor is very strong. One it's best traits is one of the worst in other vehicles: the CVT transmission. In most other vehicles I've driven with a CVT, the engine drones and the vehicle is sluggish. Not so the Murano! The drivetrain is quiet and this thing takes off! Plenty of room. We love the tilt back rear seats and dual sunroof. Gas mileage has been 25-27 highway.

Ride, power and interior.

Not a huge fan of the front end styling and it's a little pricey. Also adjustable pedals would be nice for my 5 foot tall wife.

Glad to have it!
By tim2628

2012 Nissan Murano SUV SV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I have not been able to afford a Murano until now, and are glad to have it. You truly can't beat the comfort or power in this thing. We had a 2010 Altima with all the specs, and that doesn't even compare to the Murano. We averaged about 23MPG from Florida to Illinois and back with a fully loaded and weighed down vehicle (plenty of space). Handled excellent in Chicago and Atlanta traffic with plenty of power when I needed it. No issues at all. If I baby it, it will get close to 28MPG, or 19MPG if I have too much fun. Was hoping it got closer to 28MPG with normal highway driving (70-80MPH), but 23MPG is still great. LOVE IT!!

Sunroof, Sirius XM, rear air, hand controls.

Possibly make it 3rd row fold down seating like other vehicles of this size I've seen, better fuel efficiency, LED headlights like the Audi's have.