You get less for more money
By nissanwtf on
2011 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
If you have the 2009 SL, then keep it. With the 2011 SL - you lose Xeon lights, truck Cargo hold (for bags) It only has (1) CD with a 2 GB but...800 MB to store songs. How can the Rouge 2011 SL come with Xeon lights for $29,000 and the 2011 SL Murano does not, my sticker price $38,495. Really like the new lights on the back. Seat memory function is good too. Still cant believe Nissan is really trying to force their loyal customers to other car companies. This is my 11th Nissan and I bought it yesterday and I can honestly say it will be my last.
Favorite Features
New ligth designs, seat memory standard for SL.
Suggested Improvements
Include XEON lights for the SL series. $38,000 or more cant get you Xeon lights? Cargo holder as the 2009 model had.
By godeacs
on 03/05/11 20:19 PM (PST)

So you bought it 1 day and by the next day you already said it will be your last Nissan? Sounds like someone didn't do their homework.....tell us again why you bought it????

By ers1027
on 03/20/11 17:51 PM (PDT)

How about learning how to spell XENON ... with TWO n's before you complain about a car.

By chipd
on 06/02/11 18:17 PM (PDT)

It could be worse I have a Toyota Highlander and received yes my 6th recall on the unit. They DO NOT give you another car to drive while they fix their problem. The new recall is that the air bags just deploy by themselves and the recall stated there is no fix at this time. I am driving a ticking time bomb. Be grateful. I am so sorry I left Nissan for Toyota!